Designed to help our clients build a solid foundation upon which their long-term wealth will be based. Converting earned income into lasting wealth is no easy feat and requires tremendous discipline and smart planning. While cash-flow planning, budgeting, and establishing an emergency fund might seem trivial, these elements comprise the bedrock of a great financial plan.
- “Beginners” to financial planning and/or those without dependents
- Anyone feeling overwhelmed by expenses and/or debt
- Anyone not generating enough income to invest outside of their employer retirement plans
Topics Addressed Include:
- Your Financial Goals
- Cash Flow & Savings Strategy for different goals
- Work Place Benefits (includes retirement plans such as 401k & similar)
- Debt (Student Loans, Credit Cards, etc) & Credit Profile
- Income Protection (Disability Income Insurance)
- A 1 to 1.5 hour discovery meeting in-person (NYC or NJ office) or virtually (via video conference)
- A 1 to 1.5 hour plan delivery session in-person (NYC or NJ office) or virtually (via video conference)
- Behind-the-scenes time to be spent preparing, analyzing, and developing your unique financial roadmap
- Online access to customized tools to view your plan and manage your finances*
- Implementation support & coaching for executing your financial plan action-items*
- Email & phone access to a CFP advisor for financial questions that arise throughout the year*
- Check-In Meetings & Plan Updates*
- Access to investment management services*
Click here for more details and pricing for this package.
*See the on-going support package options for more details of services provided at each level.